Ore and Mineral Characterisation
IHC Robbins operates a fully equipped physical characterisation laboratory used for the characterisation of mineral ores derived from drill programs.
Services offered as part of ore and mineral characterisation include:
- Size Determination (5mm to 38µm)
- Slimes Determination (-38µm to 75 micron)
- Heavy Mineral Determination (Specific Gravity >2.85sg)
- Magnetic Susceptibility Determination (Davis Tube Recovery “DTR” Test, Induced Magnetic Roll Recovery Test)
- Electrostatic Susceptibility Determination